61 m³ powder tank wagon Uacs (L44-61m3)
The powder tank wagon is suitable for transporting:
- cement, limestone dust, powderized lime, gypsum, fly-ash,
- soda-ash, dried sand, feldspar, iron sulphate, lead oxide,
- natural and synthetic zeolite, alumina, perlite,
- and any other dry powders or close-grained granulates.
What to know about loading in and discharging the powder materials:
- The discharge time of the wagon is 50-100 minutes depending on the characteristics of the transported material and the place of discharge.
- The connection points of the discharge pipes are located on two sides of the wagon, at the bottom.
- The compressed air pipe and the material delivery pipe must be connected separately to each tank.
- The wagon is not equipped with butterfly valves.
- The loading proceeds by way of gravitation; the diameter of the loading holes is 400 mm, their height measured from the rail crown is approximately 4200 mm and the distance between centres from each other is 3.2 m.
|Two sides, with bottom discharge, with air supply to each tank