26 m³ powder tank wagon Ucs (L22)
The powder tank wagon is suitable for transporting:
- cement, limestone dust, powderized lime, gypsum, fly-ash,
- soda-ash, dried sand, feldspar, iron sulphate, lead oxide,
- natural and synthetic zeolite, alumina, perlite,
- and any other dry powders or close-grained granulates.
What to know about loading in and discharging the powder materials:
- The discharge time of the wagon is 40-80 minutes depending on the characteristics of the transported material and the place of discharge.
- The connection points of the discharge pipes are located at both ends of the wagon on the breakstands, but we also operate upper discharge wagons of this type.
- The compressed air pipe must be connected to a central coupling, from where the air can be led into one or the other tank by a valve. On some wagons the compressed air pipe must be connected separately to each tank.
- The material delivery pipe must be connected separately to each tank.
- The wagon is not equipped with butterfly valves.
- The loading proceeds by way of gravitation; the diameter of the loading holes is 400 mm, their height measured from the rail crown is approximately 3800 mm and the distance between centres from each other is 3.2 m.
|Bottom discharge at the end of the wagon, with air supply to each tank||Data sheet||Discharging instructions|
|One side bottom discharge (downward pipes), with air supply to each tank||Data sheet||Discharging instructions|