52 m³ (Slovakian, leased) powder tank wagon Uacs (S44)
The powder tank wagon is suitable for transporting:
- cement, limestone dust, powderized lime, gypsum, fly-ash,
- soda-ash, dried sand, feldspar, iron sulphate, lead oxide,
- natural and synthetic zeolite, alumina, perlite,
- and any other dry powders or close-grained granulates.
What to know about loading in and discharging the powder materials:
- The discharge time of the wagon is 60-120 minutes depending on the characteristics of the transported material and the place of discharge.
- The connection points of the discharge pipes are located at the bottom on both sides of the wagon.
- The material delivery pipe must be connected separately to each tank.
- The wagon is not equipped with butterfly valves.
- The loading proceeds by way of gravitation.
Two side discharge at the bottom
|Data sheet||Discharging instructions|