35 m³ powder tank wagon (O22)
The powder tank wagon is suitable for transporting:
- cement, limestone dust, powderized lime, gypsum, fly-ash,
- soda-ash, dried sand, feldspar, iron sulphate, lead oxide,
- natural and synthetic zeolite, alumina, perlite,
- and any other dry powders or close-grained granulates.
What to know about loading in and discharging the powder materials:
- The discharge time of the wagon is 30-60 minutes depending on the characteristics of the transported material and the place of discharge.
- The connection points of the discharge pipes are located at both ends of the wagon on the breakstands, but we also operate upper discharge wagons of this type.
- The compressed air pipe must be connected to a central coupling, from where the air can be led into one or the other tank by a valve. On some wagons the compressed air pipe must be connected separately to each tank.
- The material delivery pipe must be connected separately to each tank.
- The wagon is not equipped with butterfly valves.
- The loading proceeds by way of gravitation.
|Bottom discharge on both sides of the wagon||Data sheet||Discharging instructions|